Professional CNC Lathe Machine for Metal Parts (CKZ6150)
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CKZ6150
- Processing Accessory: Chuck CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Double-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: SGS, CE, ISO 9001
- Metal Processing Machine: CNC Milling Turning Machine for Screw of Extrutor
- Chuck Diameter: 450/500/800/1000 Mm
- Multi-Functions: Milling, Turning The Thread Hole,etc
- Trademark: NTM or Customized Brand is also available
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Horizontal Guide Rail
- Power Source: Electric
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Machine Specifications: Special Designed Per Work-Piece Dimension
- Max.Work-Piece Length: 5000/120000mm (Configurable)
- After-Sale Service: Engineers Are Available for Installation,Training
- Specification: CE, ISO9001, BV, SGS
- HS Code: 8548900090
1. Main Components
Internationally forerunner computation technologies and optimized finite element analysis methods are adopted and the selected materials are suitable for the design so that the machine can carry loads as heavy as possible.
All castings are made of high-strength meehanite HT250. Therefore, the lathe has proved high rigidity, stability and precision maintenance, which is particularly suitable for heavy cutting. All large castings stand the test of annealing and vibration aging and internal stress is eliminated, so the overall precision is greatly enhanced and processed parts are found with high geometric accuracy.
The lathe is in one-piece structure and made of meehanite, greatly enhancing its abrasion resistance, and the internal force elimination process produces high vibration resistance and considerably enhances stability. The cross-shaped base and rectangular bearing structure ensure high structural stability and permanently stable quality.
2. Machine Bed
The machine bed is in fixed heavy cutting structure, including rectangular hard rails tested by high frequency heat treatment and high-precision surface grinding (straightness in full stroke<0.05mm). Turcite-B is pasted on the sliding surface in order to enhance the rail's smoothness and wearing resistance. The widened hard rail design can provide required resistance and stability for heavy cutting.
3. Headstock and Spindle
The headstock, made of high strength and high rigidity keel rib, is in special cage shape, and the gearbox includes Class P5 grinding gears, which can provide desirable driving accuracy and greater torque (nearly 1000Nm).
Incorporating German AM technologies, the main shaft is made of chrome-molybdenum alloy and proves high precision, high rigid and desirable deformation resistance after rough/finish machining, carbonization, aging treatment and precision grinding. The motor figures high output(15Kw) and the max. rev. is 1500RPM. After the main shaft assembling is completed, the entire assembly shall be calibrated by dynamic balance test. The independent lubrication will further enhance the stability of the headstock during operation.
With the structure of frame type reinforcing, strong bearing capacity, controlling AC servo motor to connect directly to the ball screw through the reducer. The X and Z axis respectively adopt the precise C3 level of ball screws with the diameter of 50 mm (50XP10) andφ63(φ63XP20) and P4 level of bearing, and the positioning is very accurate. The ball screws are sealed by the sheet metal, and not easily affected by the cutting water and iron erosion. The advantages of driving fast, stable accuracy, eliminating the backlash, improving the reversing rigidity, allowing the unparallel angles, eliminating the axial errors, etc., have a great improvement on the positioning of the machine tools.
The automatic lubrication system includes a closed-pole continuous oiling machine CEVB 2.5L, which can ensure all target points can be fully lubricated; sliding surfaces and ball screws are allocated according to the corresponding oil ways to control oil mass. The oil circulating lubrication time can be determined as required. Low oil level control devices are also included.
The tailstock consists of two parts: the upper one includes a sleeve moving mechanism, spindle assembly, and a shaft centerline adjustment mechanism, with a rectangular head in the rear, which is designed to lock the sleeve manually; and the lower one includes a tailstock fast-moving motor and a locking mechanism, with the main shaft installed on the high-precision radial clearance-adjustable double-row cylindrical roller bearing in the sleeve, rendering the high-precision rotating top on the tailstock. However, in order to satisfy certain special requirements of the machining process, it is feasible to transfer the plug board from the flange groove in the front of the sleeve to the groove near the front end of the main shaft in order to fix the main shaft and obtain a dead center. The rear end of the main shaft is connected with the sleeve via a disk spring to avoid any damage to the mechanism rising from thermal expansion of the work pieces.
7. Central Support
This part shall be mounted during slender shaft machining or boring.
8. Cooling System
Adopt circular cooling system, which makes the chips easy to remove and clean. This design makes the coolant oil easy to change.
9. Chips-Removal System(Optional Per customer's request)
The chip removal system with chain plate type is installed in the back of bed. It is very convenient to remove and clean lots of chips in the processing area.
10. Wheel Dynamic Cutting Head
Rotating wheel type Power cutting magazine with 6 positions, used for automatic precision turning, milling and drilling functions
2. Technical Parameters
|Max. Swing Over skateboard||mm||600|
|Max. Swing Over the work-piece||mm||1000|
|Max. Weight of Work-piece||T||10|
|Max. Length of Work-piece||mm||5000|
|Length of Bed||mm||6000|
|Width of bed||mm||1000|
|Max. Torque of Chuck||Kn.m||10|
|Cutting force of tool carriage||KN||20|
|Diameter of Spindle||mm||190|
|Spindle Speed Range (Infinitely Variable Speed)||rpm||0-300|
|Horizontal/Longitudinal Feed rate of cutting carriage||Mm/min||0-3000|
|Main Motor Power||Kw||15(0-1500 rpm)|
|Longitudinal Stroke of Cutting Carriage||mm||6000|
|Horizontal Stroke of Cutting Carriage||mm||300|
|Sleeve Diameter of Tailstock||mm||180|
|Spindle Diameter of Tailstock||mm||125|
|Rapid Feed Speed of Tailstock||mm/min||2000|
|Torque of Servo Motor of X,Z,Axis||N.M||22/30 (0-1500 rpm)|
|Lubrication Motor Power of Headstock||kw||0.55|
3. Package and Shipment
Anti-Rust Oil/ Anti-Corrosive Oil for the whole machine, then wrapping the protective film
Wooden Box Package, or vacumm package is also available according to customer's special request.
4. After-sale Service & Maintenance
1. We provide professional technical training for users' operators and maintenance staff to enable them to properly use and operate the lathe and carry out normal maintenance.
2. Warranty period: One year after acceptance of the lathe. We can also extend the maintenance time per user's special demands to 2 or 3 years.
3. In case of any quality problem found during operation, the factory will dispatch personnel arrive to the user's location within 48 hours (domestic users) & within 3 days (Foreign Customer) and the technical staff won't leave before resolving the malfuntion.
4. The company will freely provide different electrical and mechanical parts for the purchased lathe timely within warranty period.
5. The company will provide lifetime guarantee for the consulting services in terms of application, maintenance, repair, renovation, etc of equipments.
For more details, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!