Multi-Functional Horizontal CNC Lathe with Milling Functions for Wheel (CK61160)
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CK61160
- Processing Accessory: Chuck CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Double-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001
- Control System of CNC Milling Machine: Fanuc ,Simens, or Chinese Brand
- Max.Swing Over The Bed: 1600 mm
- Max. Weight of Work-Piece: 2 T
- Delivery Time: 15-30 Days
- Quality Warranty Period: One Year Quality Warranty
- Trademark: NTM or Customized Brand is also available
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Horizontal Guide Rail
- Power Source: Mechanical Drive
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Machining Parts: Flange, Wheel Turbine,Cylinder, Shaft, etc
- Max.Length of Work-Piece: 700 mm
- Chuck Diameter: 1250 mm
- Installation and Commissioning: Available for Foreign on-Site Service
- Customized Lathe Machine: Manufacture Customized Lathe
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8548900090
For Milling Turning Grooves, Slots of Flange,Bearing,Wheel, Shaft,Tire Mold, Railway Parts,Wheel Hub Turbine,etc
All components of machine are imported foreign famous brands, such as FANUC or SIMENS Control System/ Schneider Electrical Control system, Japanese Bearing, ABB Motor& transmission box/gear box, etc. We can also configurate per customer's special request and demands. Our Engineers can design different configurations according to different workpieces characteristics.
1.) It has functions of Milling and Turning, including screw thread, conical surface, curved surface, internal boring, etc.
2.) This lathe adopts frequency control system as its main drive system; driven by frequency control motor, the speed of main-shaft realizes stepless speed regulating, thus having different speeds to meet rational cutting speed requirements for the machining of different type of work-piece.
3.) This lathe consists of lathe bed, selective headstock, tailstock, blade adapter, electric control system, lubrication system, and so on. Selective headstock and tailstock are installed at the left and right side of lathe bed respectively.
4.) The main shaft can realize stepless speed regulating in a range of 10~300r/min; and the main spindle front bearing adopts high-precision double row cylindrical roller bearings, having high-degree of rigidity and rotary precision and easy to adjust.
5.) High Rigidity, Stability and Precision Maintenance: All castings are made of high-strength meehanite HT250. which is particularly suitable for heavy cutting. All large castings stand the test of annealing and vibration aging and internal stress is eliminated, so the overall precision is greatly enhanced and processed parts are found with high geometric accuracy.
Application: This is a CNC horizontal roller lathe which is suitable for high-speed steel and carbide cutting tool to implement coarse and fine stock removing and cutting on the outer cylindrical surface of roller of different materials; it also can be used for rough and finish machining of other shaft parts.
The main components of lathe machine such as Headstock is inspected by CMM to gurantee a high precision and qualified lathe machine.
2. Technical Parameters
|Max. Swing over bed||mm||1000||1250||1600||2000||2500|
|Max. Swing Over the skateboard||mm||600||800||1200||1500||1800|
|Max. Weight of Work-piece||T||1||1||2||2||3|
|Max. Length of Work-piece||mm||700||700||700||700||700|
|Gears of Spindle Speed||/||Infinitely Variable Speed/step-less speed|
|Range of Spindle Speed||r/Min||10-300||10-200||10-160||10-160||4-80|
|Bearing Diameter of Main Front Shaft||mm||190||190||220||220||300|
|X,Z X,Z-Axis Feed Range||mm/Min||0-3000|
|Main Driving Motor||Kw||Variable Frequency 11Kw-4||Variable Frequency 15Kw-4||Variable Frequency 22Kw-4||Variable Frequency 30Kw-4||Variable Frequency 45Kw-4|
1. The above 5 models of CNC Lathe Machine are the standard configurations, we can also design and manufacture customized CNC Milling Lathe Machines according to the user's workpiece features.
2. This series horizontal Milling Machine Lathe Machines have been exported to Norway, Thailand, Romania, Iran, Russia, Chile for machining railway parts, automobile parts, mining and metallurgy, shipping building, wind power and other machinery industry.
The Following Picture is our another type Large Horizontal CNC Lathe used for machining Cylinders, Rolls, Shaft, etc. It has been exported to Argetnina, Georgia, Russia, Thailand, Norway, Chile.
3. After-sale Service and Maintenance
1. We provide professional technical training for users' operators and maintenance staff to enable them to properly use and operate the lathe and carry out normal maintenance.
2. Warranty period: One year after acceptance of the lathe.
3. In case of any quality problem found during operation, the factory will dispatch personnel to the user's location within 48 hours (domestic users) & within 3 days (Foreign Customer) and the technical staff won't leave before resolving the malfuntion.
4. The company will freely provide different electrical and mechanical parts for the purchased lathe timely within warranty period.
5. The company will provide lifetime guarantee for the consulting services in terms of application, maintenance, repair, renovation, etc of equipments.
For more details, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!