Professional CNC Lathe for Machining Vessel Shaft (CG61160)
|FOB Price:||US $19,999 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $19,999/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CG61160
- Processing Accessory: Chuck CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Customized Configuration
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: ISO 9001
- Control System of Heavy Duty CNC Lathe: Fanuc ,Simens, or Chinese Brand
- Max.Swing Over The Bed: 1600 mm
- Max. Weight of Work-Piece: 20 T
- Delivery Time: 90 Days
- Quality Warranty Period: One Year Quality Warranty
- Trademark: NTM or Customized Brand is also available
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8548900090
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Horizontal Guide Rail
- Power Source: Customized Configuration Is Available
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Machining Parts: Flange, Wheel Turbine,Cylinder, Shaft, etc
- Max.Length of Work-Piece: 3000-120000 mm( Configurable )
- Chuck Diameter: 1250 mm
- Installation and Commissioning: Available for Foreign on-Site Service
- Customized Lathe Machine: Manufacture Customized Lathe
- Transport Package: Wooden Box Package
- Origin: Qingdao, China
For Machining Medical Facilities,Cylinders, Marine Propeller Shaft,Tire Mold, Railway Parts,Wheel Hub Turbine,Flange,etc
1. Outstanding Characteristics:
Our company was established in 1969 as a military enterprise at the beginning. With more than 50 years experience, we are specialized in re-designing and manufacturing customized lathe machines per your special demands and requests.
This series lathe machine has both turning and Grinding functions, it can be called CNC machining center also. It can help you save time and improve efficiency for the part which needs to be truned and Grind like marine/vessel propeller shaft,
1). Reasonable Structure and excellent performance.
2.). High Rigidity, Stability and Precision Maintenance
3.) Permanent After-sale Service to ensure maximum customer's profitability.
4.) Engineers are available for over-sea installation,commissioning and Training the operators in customer's factory.
5.) All components for machine are freely provided within 3 days by Air to prevent customer's production suspended and minimum customer 's loss.
6.) The Main machine components are strictly inspected by the advanced CMM to ensure the excellent quality and high precision.
Our Principle : Maximize Customer's Profitability under the minimum invest cost.
Application: This series CNC horizontal lathe can utilize high-speed steel and carbide cutting tools to finish rough or finish turning process for not only the non-ferrous metals like various structure steels, casting steels and irons, but also the external/internal cylindrical / conical/ spherical surfaces, thread of non-metal materials and all kinds of the surface of curve rotary body. What's more, it can also realize the constant speed cutting line. It has both turning and milling functions that can finish machining the part one time, which saves clamping times and improve the working efficiency for customers.
2. Technical Parameters
|Max. Swing Over Bed||mm||1000||1250||1600||2000||2500||3000|
|Max. Swing Over the skateboard||mm||650||800||1200||1650||1800||2800|
|Max. Weight of Work-piece||T||10||15||20||20||20||40|
|Max. Length of Work-piece||mm||3000-12000|
|Gears of Spindle Speed||/||Infinitely Variable Speed/step-less speed|
|Range of Spindle Speed||r/Min||10-300||10-200||10-160||4-80||4-80||1.6-63|
|X,Z-Axis Feed Range||mm/Min||0-3000|
|Main Driving Motor||Kw||11||22||45||75||75||75|
|Cutting Force (Carriage)||Kn||4||6||20||40||40||60|
|Sleeve Diameter of Tailstock||mm||180||180||290||290||290||480|
|Spindle Diameter of tailstock||mm||125||125||160||160||160||240|
1. The above 6 models of Heavy Duty Horizontal CNC Lathe Machine are the standard configurations, we can also design and manufacture customized lathe machines according to the user's workpiece features.
2. This series heavy duty horizontal CNC Lathe Machine have been exported to Norway, Thailand, Romania, Iran, Russia, Chile for machining railway parts, automobile parts, mining and metallurgy, shipping building, wind power and other machinery industry.
3. Package and Shipment
Anti-rust Oil /Anti-Corrosive Oil for the whole machine. Wrapping protective film.
Wooden Box package, vacumm package is also available per customer's special request.
4. After-sale Service& Maintenance
1. We provide professional technical training for users' operators and maintenance staff to enable them to properly use and operate the lathe and carry out normal maintenance.
2. Warranty period: One year after acceptance of the lathe. We can also extend the warranty period according to customer's special demands.
3. In case of any quality problem found during operation, the factory will dispatch personnel to the user's location within 48 hours (domestic users) & within 3 days (Foreign Customer) and the technical staff won't leave before resolving the malfuntion.
4. The company will freely provide different electrical and mechanical parts for the purchased lathe timely within warranty period.
5. The company will provide lifetime guarantee for the consulting services in terms of application, maintenance, repair, renovation, etc of equipments.
For more details, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!