Multi-Function Horizontal CNC Lathe for Oil Pipe (CKM61100)
|FOB Price:||US $30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||300 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Box Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CKM61100
- Processing Accessory: Chuck CNC Lathe
- Tool Holder: Double-tool Holder CNC Lathe
- Controlling Mode: CNC
- Setting Mode: Floor-type
- Certification: SGS, ISO 9001
- Control System of Heavy Duty CNC Lathe: Fanuc ,Simens, or Chinese Brand
- Max.Swing Over The Bed: 1000 mm
- Max. Weight of Work-Piece: 20 T
- Delivery Time: 30-45 Days
- Quality Warranty Period: One Year Quality Warranty
- Trademark: NTM or Customized Brand is also available
- Origin: Qingdao, China
- Type: Horizontal Lathe
- Guide Rail: Horizontal Guide Rail
- Power Source: Mechanical Drive
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Precision: High Precision
- Condition: New
- Machining Parts: Flange, Wheel Turbine,Cylinder, Shaft, etc
- Max.Length of Work-Piece: 3000-120000 mm( Configurable )
- Chuck Diameter: 800 mm
- Installation and Commissioning: Available for Foreign on-Site Service
- Customized Lathe Machine: Manufacture Customized Lathe
- Specification: CE, ISO9001
- HS Code: 8548900090
Universal CNC Horizontal Grinding Lathe Machine
For Turning Grinding Oil Drill Pipe, Automobile Wheel, Vessel Shipyard, Cylinders, Long Shaft,Tire Mold, Railway Parts,Wheel Hub Turbine,Flange,etc
1. Outstanding Characteristics:
Our company was established in 1969 as a military enterprise at the beginning. With more than 50 years experience, Currently we are specialized in re-designing and manufacturing customized lathe machines per your special demands and requests.
This series lathe machine has turning, grinding and milling functions, it can be called CNC machining center also. It can help you save time and improve efficiency for the part which needs to be truned, grinded and milled.
1). Carry Load as Heavy as Possible : Internationally forerunner computation technologies and optimized finite element analysis methods are adopted and the selected materials are suitable for the design .
2.). High Rigidity, Stability and Precision Maintenance: All castings are made of high-strength meehanite HT250. which is particularly suitable for heavy cutting. All large castings stand the test of annealing and vibration aging and internal stress is eliminated, so the overall precision is greatly enhanced and processed parts are found with high geometric accuracy.
3.) One-piece structure made of meehanite, greatly enhancing its abrasion resistance, and the internal force elimination process produces high vibration resistance and considerably enhances stability. The cross-shaped base and rectangular bearing structure ensure high structural stability and permanently stable quality.
4.) The lathe bed is in fixed heavy cutting structure, including rectangular hard rails tested by high frequency heat treatment and high-precision surface grinding (straightness in full stroke<0.05mm).
5.)Turcite-B is pasted on the sliding surface in order to enhance the rail's smoothness and wearing resistance. The widened hard rail design can provide required resistance and stability for heavy cutting.
6.) The headstock, made of high strength and high rigidity keel rib, is in special cage shape, and the gearbox includes class P5 grinding gears, which can provide desirable driving accuracy and greater torque.
7.) Incorporating German AM technologies, the main shaft is made of chrome-molybdenum alloy and proves high precision, high rigid and desirable deformation resistance after rough/finish machining, carbonization, aging treatment and precision grinding. The motor figures high output (26kw) and the max. rev. is 3000RPM. After the main shaft assembling is completed, the entire assembly shall be calibrated by dynamic balance test. The independent lubrication will further enhance the stability of the headstock during operation.
8.) Standard 4 knife library, mounted on a turret used in precision turning.
9.) The tailstock consists of two parts: the upper one includes a sleeve moving mechanism, spindle assembly, and a shaft centerline adjustment mechanism, with a rectangular head in the rear, which is designed to lock the sleeve manually; and the lower one includes a tailstock fast-moving motor and a locking mechanism, with the main shaft installed on the high-precision radial clearance-adjustable double-row cylindrical roller bearing in the sleeve, rendering the high-precision rotating top on the tailstock. However, in order to satisfy certain special requirements of the machining process, it is feasible to transfer the plug board from the flange groove in the front of the sleeve to the groove near the front end of the main shaft in order to fix the main shaft and obtain a dead center.
10) The main components are inspected strictly by the CMM to ensure an excellent quality.
Our Principle : Maximize Customer's Profitability under the minimum invest cost.
Application: This series CNC horizontal lathe can utilize high-speed steel and carbide cutting tools to finish rough or finish turning process for not only the non-ferrous metals like various structure steels, casting steels and irons, but also the external/internal cylindrical / conical/ spherical surfaces, thread of non-metal materials and all kinds of the surface of curve rotary body. What's more, it can also realize the constant speed cutting line for turning,grinding and milling the complex parts, which saves fixture clamping time and improves working efficiency for customers.
2. Technical Parameters
|Max. Swing Over Bed||mm||1000||1250||1600||2000||2500||3000|
|Max. Swing Over the skateboard||mm||650||800||1200||1650||1800||2800|
|Max. Weight of Work-piece||T||10||15||20||20||20||40|
|Max. Length of Work-piece||mm||3000-12000|
|Gears of Spindle Speed||/||Infinitely Variable Speed/step-less speed|
|Range of Spindle Speed||r/Min||10-300||10-200||10-160||4-80||4-80||1.6-63|
|X,Z-Axis Feed Range||mm/Min||0-3000|
|Main Driving Motor||Kw||11||22||45||75||75||75|
|Cutting Force (Carriage)||Kn||4||6||20||40||40||60|
|Sleeve Diameter of Tailstock||mm||180||180||290||290||290||480|
|Spindle Diameter of tailstock||mm||125||125||160||160||160||240|
1. The above 6 models of Heavy Duty Horizontal Lathe Machine are the standard configurations, we can also design and manufacture customized lathe machines according to the user's workpiece features. It can be manual or CNC control, both are available.
2. This series heavy duty horizontal Lathe has been exported to Norway, Thailand, Romania, Iran, Russia, Chile, Indonesia for machining railway parts, automobile parts, mining and metallurgy, shipping building, wind power and other machinery industry.
3. Package and Shipment
Anti-Rust Oil/ Anti-Corrosive Oil for the whole machine, then wrapping the protective film
Wooden Box Package, or vacumm package is also available according to customer's special request.
4. After-sale Service & Maintenance
1. We provide professional technical training for users' operators and maintenance staff to enable them to properly use and operate the lathe and carry out normal maintenance.
2. Warranty period: One year after acceptance of the lathe. We can also extend the maintenance time per user's special demands to 2 or 3 years.
3. In case of any quality problem found during operation, the factory will dispatch personnel arrive to the user's location within 48 hours (domestic users) & within 3 days (Foreign Customer) and the technical staff won't leave before resolving the malfuntion.
4. The company will freely provide different electrical and mechanical parts for the purchased lathe timely within warranty period.
5. The company will provide lifetime guarantee for the consulting services in terms of application, maintenance, repair, renovation, etc of equipments.
For more details, please feel free to contact us. Thanks!